So I haven’t visited my own site for quite some time. I actually forget that it exists at times. Then, I have little stalker children in my life that remind me.
I don’t have much to write about. That’s a lie. Actually, I have enough to write a short story, but I have little time to write it. I just thought I’d leave a few updates for anyone who still visits this ancient relic of a website.
Big Title: Updates
- I learned to fly. Another lie. But if Peter Pan can do it, so will I, dammit.
- I had to stop writing the novel. (See how I buffered the bad news with Peter Pan?) I’m actually working on a screenplay to strengthen my writer’s resume. I intend to write three of these and won’t get back to YDH until the summer. Seeing how I’ve had like 30 people read the novel so far, who gives a fart?
- My next generation baby is on the way. Yes. It seems that I love me some Payne. Somehow, I thought it’d be a good idea and lose even MORE sleep to yet another vampire. By the way, it’s another boy! Woot.
- I have learned that some roses are, in fact, red. Violets…not necessarily blue.
- I moved! Again! I hope to stay in one place for longer than two years, but PFFFFT…who needs to save money?
Hopefully, I can find time to write a post on each of these topics (especially Peter Pan). However, with my son stealing sleep and his dad shooting for near impossible dreams, who can find time anyway?